1.The Government should roll out public awareness programmes to sensitize public on issues of intersex in order to eradicate sigma and discrimination.
2. The Ministry of Interior and coordination of National Government should take immediate administrative action to recognize intersex persons by adding a marker ‘ intersex’ on birth notification and birth certificate.
3. The Ministry of Health and County Government should consider allocating more funds to cater for special medical care for intersex persons to facilitate required corrective surgery and related procedures
4. The Kenya Bureau of Statistics and the Ministry of Health should provide statistics on all the intersex persons by ensuring that such statistics are captured in the national census and socio-economic surveys to facilitate effective planning for the needs of intersex persons.
5. The cabinet Secretary for Health should develop guidelines and procedure for dealing with intersex with intersex children especially as it relates to corrective surgery and put measures in place to ensure that the surgeries are done at maturity, when the affected persons have ,the right to make informed consent
6. The Government through the Inspector General of police should ensure that human rights violations against intersex people are investigated and alleged perpetrators prosecuted and that the victims of such violation receive redress